To connect Flattrade in AlgoDelta’s Copy Trading software, follow these steps:
1. Generate the API Key from the Flattrade Portal.
2. Add Flattrade Account Details in Algodelta’s Copy Trading
- Open the Developer Kite website using the following link: https://wall.flattrade.in/login
- Enter your User ID, password and TOTP/OTP to “LOGIN”.
- Once you log in Click on “PI”.
- You will see the “CREATE NEW API KEY” option then Click on “CREATE NEW API KEY”.
- You will see the API Creation Form.
- Enter the Required details in the URL section to enter “https://copytrading.algodelta.com/panel/brokertoken”. Then Click on “Create”.
- You will see the New API key Once You click on the View Button.
- You will see the API Secret Key.
- Save these details to enter into Algodelta’s copy trading.
Now, go to AlgoDelta’s Copy Trading using the following link:
https://copytrading.algodelta.com. Enter your AlgoDelta email ID and password.
Go to the “User Management” tab and click on “Connect User’s Broker.” Select “flattrade” as the broker and provide the following details: Nickname, Mobile Number, Email, Flattrade ID, FlattradeAPI Key and Flattrade API Secret (generated from the Flattrade portal). Click on “Add.” You will see another tab for logging into Flattrade.
You will have to enter Flattrade ID, password and TOTP/OTP then click on Login.
You will see a “Broker Connected” pop-up.
Click on the “Demat View” button next to your account. You will be able to view your positions, order book, trade book, margin details, and P&L (Profit & Loss).
Now, go to the Copy Trading section and add your account. Ensure that you have purchased a copy trading plan from the “Copy Trading Plans” tab. Click on the dropdown menu to set your account as a master or child account, depending on your preference.
By following these steps, you will successfully connect yoUR Flattrade account to AlgoDelta’s Copy Trading software and gain access to its features for enhanced trading experiences.